"Only I keep wishing I could think of a way to... whos the Capitol thay don't own me . That I'm more than just a piece in their Games."
This passage is important because it effects how Peeta acts and the plot of the book. If he were hopeless or complacant to the games it probably wouldn't be so interesting or as relateable.
"And right now, the most dangerous part of the Hunger Games is about to begin." (259)
This passage reflects the fear that Katniss now faces even after the Games have ended. She has gotten herself into a deeper amount of trouble than being faced with in the Games. She found ways to out smart her opponents in the arena but here she is going to need for than just her bow and arrow to save herself.
"Peeta Mellark and I stand in silence as the train speeds along. The tunnel goes on and on and I think of the tons of rock seperating me from the sky, and my chest tightens. I hate being encased in stone this way."
I feel that this passage is important becuase it shows Katniss' rebellion and it tells the readers that she is not going to be caged by the capitol.
"Only I keep wishing I could think of a way to... whos the Capitol thay don't own me . That I'm more than just a piece in their Games."
ReplyDeleteThis passage is important because it effects how Peeta acts and the plot of the book. If he were hopeless or complacant to the games it probably wouldn't be so interesting or as relateable.
"And right now, the most dangerous part of the Hunger Games is about to begin." (259)
ReplyDeleteThis passage reflects the fear that Katniss now faces even after the Games have ended. She has gotten herself into a deeper amount of trouble than being faced with in the Games. She found ways to out smart her opponents in the arena but here she is going to need for than just her bow and arrow to save herself.
"Peeta Mellark and I stand in silence as the train speeds along. The tunnel goes on and on and I think of the tons of rock seperating me from the sky, and my chest tightens. I hate being encased in stone this way."
ReplyDeleteI feel that this passage is important becuase it shows Katniss' rebellion and it tells the readers that she is not going to be caged by the capitol.